Alpha 1 iPhone 12 Offer
Book a no obligation meeting or receive a quote for any insurance with Alpha 1 Insurance Brokers Ltd and be entered in the prize draw to win an iPhone 12. To receive five additional entries into the draw, take out any Insurance policy through Alpha 1. Also receive five additional entries by referring a friend who then purchases a policy. Existing clients of Alpha 1 are also eligible and are encouraged to enter.
These are the conditions for this offer:
- This promotion commences on the 30 June 2020 and ends at 11.59pm on the 30 November 2020. Alpha 1 reserves the right to extend the Offer Period at any time.
- Participation in the Offer is only open to New Zealand residents: aged 18 years or over; who during the Offer Period get a quote for a new policy or purchase a policy as a result of the advice provided by Alpha 1 insurance brokers, irrespective of the particular insurance company.
- The prize draws will take place on the 1 December 2020. Prize: The first name drawn will be the winner of the iPhone 12.
- Persons are eligible for up to 1 entry for a quote during the Offer Period. If multiple quotes are taken out during the Offer Period, only the first quote will qualify as a valid entry. If multiple policies are taken out or referrals provided, then the additional five entries will be added per policy. To be eligible for the additional five entries, your Policy must still be in force at the time of the prize draw.
- The winner will be contacted via telephone or email using the contact details provided when requesting the quote. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days, Alpha 1 reserves the right to redraw the prize. Once notified, the winner will also be mentioned on our social media pages after the Offer Period. The winner consents to the publication of their details (full name and region) for this purpose. Providing the consent for publication of their details is a pre-condition to the winner receiving the prize.
- The iPhone 12 is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Alpha 1 reserves the right to request the Recipient of the iPhone 12 to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the iPhone 12. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Alpha 1. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the iPhone 12 Offer will be redrawn.
- Alpha 1 reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the Offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Alpha 1’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Alpha 1.